Sunday Stories!

SUNDAY STORIES

(Happy Sunday dear reader(s), hope you're enjoying the weekend? Here is a story for you to catch fun with today, read and enjoy!!!)



Don't Wait Till It's Too Late.

“The house where I lived was about to be seized, just because I could not pay the rent. I posted my situation on Facebook looking for help, but all I could get is 2 "likes" and zero comment.

So I sent 250 messages to my contact list requesting for a loan of GHS 500. Unfortunately only 10 people responded. 6 out of 10 said they could not help me. And only 1 out of 4 who promised to help me actually gave me some money. The other 3 gave me no excuse and never took my calls. In the end, I was ejected.

I did not have a place to sleep. I walked in the dark looking for options and, unfortunately, a thief stole my empty purse with my ID card. He was badly hit by a car in high speed as he fled and died without his body being identified. Only the bag containing my identity card served as a marker. The news the next day spread quickly around that I died.
 2500 people posted on my Facebook wall how they knew me and how kind I was. committee was formed by my "faithful" friends who raised N9,000 to feed people at my funeral. My work colleagues organized themselves and brought N7,500 for the coffin,  the tents and the chairs. I was to be buried in a coffin worth N6,000.

The family met again, it was a rare opportunity for the family to meet again. Then there was a sitting. For my funeral, the family contributed N15,000. Everyone wanted to volunteer to show that they were participating. They  printed t-shirts and Polos for more than N 6,000

Imagine now the scene when I decided to show myself up the day of my burial ..... 😗😗😗

Such is life today, a sad reality but part of our daily lives. You who read this story, change your mentality.

Help your brother/sister when he/she needs you. Do not wait for their death to show them your love. It will not help them”

 Vanity and vanity are all  vanity !!!!

#Anonymous.

Comments

Post a Comment

Add your comment!

Popular Posts This Month.

GRAMMATICAL NAMES AND FUNCTIONS

HOW TO ANSWER SUMMARY QUESTIONS CORRECTLY.

Why Are Degree Holders Poor?